The main objective of the project management service is to be the client’s representative. Construction management is the method of construction organization of a construction works when the construction and works of other main fields of construction technical activity related to it are organized by the manager of the construction of a construction works on the ground of the commission agreement between the principal – builder (client) and agent – manager of the construction of a construction works.
How the project is managed:
- Concentration of the project information and its accessibility (information is stored on the server, it is protected);
- Project management tools are used;
- The project information is supplemented and updated by all participants of the project process according to the powers conferred;
- The project is managed by precise distribution of tasks and their suitable planning;
- The head arranges the procedures in the schedule – scheme of time and functions, and the implementation is followed.
The following information is required for the project progress management (project management tools):
- Contractual material of the project (contract, purchase material, project source documents, investment project structure, technical information of the project and permits);
- Directory of the project (summary of contacts of the project);
- Schedule of the project;
- Project tasks and their progress;
- Summary of meeting minutes of the project;
- Register of information needs;
- Register of non-conformities of the project;
- Weekly report;
- List of the project defects and problems;
- Monthly, quarterly, half-year and project completion reports;
- Project risk report;
- Register of project changes.